This post may contain affiliate links. At no cost to you, purchases made through these links may result in a small commission for The Migrant Yogi, keeping the website up and running – thank you!
Stumped on what to get for that intrepid nomad in your life? There are plenty of gift ideas out there to suit every budget and every type of traveler. And here they all are in one, convenient list – the ultimate list of great gifts for travel lovers.
Sure, COVID may have put a damper on our current travel plans, but that doesn’t mean it’s gone forever! These gifts for travel lovers are sure to fuel wanderlust for that next big (or small) trip.
in a rush? pin for later!
Table of contents
- gifts for travel lovers: under $25-ish
- luggage tags
- tide travel sink packets
- map-inspired mask
- travel padlock
- quick-dry towel
- bluetooth phone camera remote
- hydrating face mist
- dry sack
- cotton sleep mask – $9.99
- deodorant wipes – $ 10.00
- earplugs – $10.99
- lifestraw – $12.97
- toothpaste tablets – $13.49
- solid cologne – $14.00
- memory foam foot hammock – $14.95
- solid perfume – $15.84
- bar shampoo & conditioner kit – $15.99
- portable tripod for cell phone – $15.99
- security doorstop alarm – $16.95
- toiletry organizer – $16.99
- passport holder – $17.99
- packing cubes – $17.99
- compression socks – $18.59
- universal adapter – $20.99
- scratch-off map – $23.99
- luggage tags
- gifts for travel lovers: $25.00 – $49.99
- gifts for travel lovers: $50.00 – $99.99
- gifts for travel lovers: $100.00-$199.99
- gifts for travel lovers: $200.00 and up
- pin it!
gifts for travel lovers: under $25-ish
- 4. 5 x 2.5 in. Luggage Tags Printing AND SO THE ADVENTURE BEGINS.
- Made of Sturdy High Quality Faux Leather w/ Steel Loops.
- Identification Card Helps To Hide Your Personal Information.
- Fully Bendable / Flexible Material to Prevent Breaking or Losing your Tags.
- Includes A Privacy Back Cover That Fully Hides Owner’s Information.
Luggage tags are a no-brainer when it comes to gifts for travel lovers! Nobody wants to lose their bags, and these will ensure that everything is ultimately found if the worst does happen.
tide travel sink packets
- World Famous Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Tide Laundry Detergent - You will receive (4) Packets of 3 for a Total of 12 Packets
- Great for Travel, Camping & Emergencies
- For Hand Washing Clothes in Sink
- Lightweight Three Packets Weigh .9 oz.
These Tide Travel Sink Packets would have been a lifesaver for me when I realized my Airbnb in Sibiu didn’t have a washer and I had to learn to do laundry in the sink!
What could be a more perfect gift for travel lovers in 2020 than a map-inspired mask!? I may need to learn to sew to make some of these on my own!
Extra security is never a bad idea when traveling. This TSA-approved padlock is great for suitcases or carry-ons, and it comes in a 2-pack.
- TSA Accepted - Can be unlocked and relocked by TSA agents without having to break the lock open.
- No Key to Lose - The keyless combination lock is easy to set and use.
- Resettable to 1,000 Possibilities - Set a combination that you won’t forget from 1.000 possible combinations.
- Prevent the Grab-and-go Theft - Keep your personal possessions, like tablets, phones or valuables, safe and secure in many situations.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Backed by BV 30 days Money Back Guarantee with 3 years free replacement warranty.
- Premium Quality Microfiber: Made of Eco-friendly microfiber without harmful additives, ultra soft and durable for years of use. Compared to disposable paper towels, our towels are more economical and...
- Compact & Lightweight: The microfiber cloth material makes these towels very thin and light, easily packable, and far more suitable to travel with than an ordinary towel
- Quick Dry & Super Absorbent: More absorbent than ordinary towels, and can be air dried and reused in a short time
- Easy Hang Loop & Carrying Bag: Our hanging loop makes the quick dry towel simple to hang, helping to speed up the dry process. The included breathable mesh bag keeps towels fresh and free of...
- Versatile & Practical: Different sizes and colors are available. Multiple-Microfiber towel meets your daily use. Great as sports towel for swimming, yoga, gym, golf, beach towel, camping towel and...
bluetooth phone camera remote
Ever wonder how so many solo travelers get the perfect photo when traveling alone? This Bluetooth remote that connects with most Androids and iPhones is what I use. It’s also great for yoga photos!
- ✅ HANDY LITTLE GADGET ►This Bluetooth remote makes it exciting to take selfies, group and steady shots hands-free! Post amazing photos and videos on Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook or YouTube with...
- ✅ LIGHTWEIGHT AND CONVENIENT TO CARRY ►The remote is easy to store. You can bring it anywhere! Just slip it in your pocket and keep it on a keychain. It comes with an adjustable wrist strap for...
- ✅ SMOOTH PAIRING GUARANTEED ►The CamKix Remote Control Camera Shutter uses Certified Bluetooth Wireless Technology for maximum reliability and fast operation. It can trigger your phone and tablet...
- ✅ CAPTURE PICTURES/VIDEO INSTANTLY ►The remote has two buttons for taking photos and videos. Press the small button for Android and the big button for iPhone. It also has a separate ON/OFF switch.
- ✅ COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF DEVICES ►The remote pairs perfectly with phones and tablets operating on Android 4.2.2 OS and up / Apple iOS 6.0 and up. Option to use in-built app or Camera 360...
hydrating face mist
I LOVE THIS STUFF! This hydrating face mist is the best for when you need to refresh after a long flight. It’s 2 oz. so you can bring it in your carry-on!
Before I left the US and still had my day job, I’d even use it throughout the day since I worked with volatile chemicals and had to wash my face often.
- AWAKEN and refresh skin all day long with our dermatologist recommended deeply hydrating mist
- INFUSES SKIN with healthy hydration in a refreshing mist that instantly cools and rehydrates thirsty skin on the face and body
- Hyaluronic Acid: Nature’s “moisture magnet” delivers intense moisture, infusing skin with healthy hydration
- Coconut Water: Ultra-hydrating properties to help moisturize, hydrate and condition dry, thirsty skin
- Rosewater: Contains powerful antioxidants to tone, restore skin’s natural moisture levels & condition
This set of 3 dry sacks is perfect for camping, kayaking, and other forms of adventure travel. Have an outdoors-lover in your life? This is a great, affordable gift idea!
- Pack of three super lightweight, waterproof dry sacks in different sizes and colors for backpacking, hiking, kayaking, or adventure travel; includes 3L, 5L, 8L bags.
- High quality soft and flexible rip-stop polyester fabric with watertight roll-top closure, for keeping your items dry and ensure maximum compression for puting in your backpack.
- They all coated with watertight, well double-stitched, tape-sealed seams and PU lining for waterproofing.
- Three sizes and five colors, ultra lightweight, perfect for outdoor activities such as kayaking, fishing, backpacking, traveling & more.
- Lixada promises every customers that we only provide good quality products and satisfied service.
cotton sleep mask – $9.99
I use this sleep mask even when I’m not traveling – my eyelids always seem to flutter when I’m trying to sleep, and the sleep mask ensures I get quality sleep each and every night!
deodorant wipes – $ 10.00
earplugs – $10.99
These MPOW earplugs are super soft and great to take with you if staying in a hostel or with someone who snores excessively – looking at you, mom! MPOW is my preferred brand, and I use them for my headphones when teaching as well.
lifestraw – $12.97
If you don’t want to splurge on a more expensive water purifying bottle, this Lifestraw Personal Water Filter is perfect for traveling on the go in instances where the water quality may not be ideal.
toothpaste tablets – $13.49
Toothpaste tablets are a great way to minimize waste and avoid liquids in your carry-on. The bottle is recyclable and they actually taste pretty good!
solid cologne – $14.00
Solid cologne is a great gift for the male travel lover in your life who only travels with a carry-on and likes to smell good! A variety of scents are available depending on what you fancy.
memory foam foot hammock – $14.95
This is the most essential item for travel I’ve ever seen! If you have the room to bring it, it alleviates discomfort in even long-haul flights! I am constantly crunching myself into a ball, figuring out where to put my feet, where to rest my head, etc. This foot hammock is EVERYTHING.
solid perfume – $15.84
This solid perfume is nice and light, and, like its masculine counterpart I’ve already mentioned, it’s ideal for when all you want to bring is a carry-on and have liquid restrictions.
bar shampoo & conditioner kit – $15.99
This eco-friendly sampler of bar shampoo & conditioner is a great gift for men or women who prefer to travel with only a carry-on. My hair is very fine but I have a lot of it, and it can get greasy with the wrong shampoo – these work perfectly for me! It comes with 2 conditioners and 3 shampoos.
portable tripod for cell phone – $15.99
The portable tripod is essential to taking photos of yourself without a selfie-stick or travel companion. Be aware of your surroundings and be smart about where you place it and who is nearby. This one even comes with a Bluetooth remote!
security doorstop alarm – $16.95
If you know a solo traveler (male or female) who could use a little added security when heading abroad, this security doorstop alarm makes a great gift for travel lovers. This option comes with 3 doorstops!
toiletry organizer – $16.99
Perfect for male or female travelers who like convenience, this toiletry organizer has a lot of different compartments and can hang for easy access. The bag is TSA approved and has mesh inserts for ventilation purposes.
passport holder – $17.99
Keep your identity and money safe with this RFID-blocking passport holder. It also stores credit and debit cards, keys, boarding passes, and cash/coins.
packing cubes – $17.99
If the traveler in your life hasn’t yet discovered packing cubes, these make for a great gift idea. Not only do they compress everything to allow more room in suitcases, they can also serve organizational purposes. Other colors available.
compression socks – $18.59
universal adapter – $20.99
For the international traveler in your life, be sure to keep them connected by picking up a universal adapter. Many countries have different voltage requirements and require an adapter when charging your devices. I like this one because it has many USB ports as well!
scratch-off map – $23.99
For a special gift that travel lovers can display from their home base, this scratch-off map is a great option. The map outlines Canadian and US States, so travelers can get really specific about where they’ve been!
gifts for travel lovers: $25.00 – $49.99
cell phone camera lens kit – $25.99
Before I got my DSLR camera, I would use this cell phone camera lens kit to enhance my travel photos. Hell, I still use it if I don’t feel like carrying around my camera equipment. This kit comes with 11 different lenses to capture any photography subject when traveling.
travel hammock – $29.97
This travel hammock is perfect, not only as a gift for travel lovers, but for anyone who is outdoors-inclined. It packs up nicely in its travel bag and comes with everything you need to hang it. Many colors available.
trtl travel pillow – $29.99
There are two travel pillows that I absolutely adore – one is the trtl travel pillow. This pillow keeps my head in an ergonomic position when sleeping upright – i.e., on trains or planes. It’s nice and cozy, and designed to look like a scarf! Machine washable, available in other colors.
cabeau travel pillow – $39.99
The second of my favorite travel pillows is the Cabeau travel pillow. I like this one because it has a strap system that attaches it to the headrest of the chair you’re in, preventing your head from falling forward (or sideways) when sleeping. It’s made of memory foam and has a washable cover.
binoculars – $39.99
A great gift for travel lovers, especially those who enjoy birding or exploring in nature, a set of binoculars is perfect! These are lightweight and easy to travel with – I got a pair for my mom last year!
anker portable charger – $42.97
I’m not sure how I survived traveling before I got this portable charger by Anker. I’m the type of traveler who likes to explore on foot and take photos, so between Google Maps and my camera, my battery was always left depleted. This is lightweight and I can charge my phone at least four times! You can also charge multiple devices at once!
photo map – $48.99
A great gift for travel lovers who like to travel the USA, this photo map is a creative way to display your US-based travel memories!
men’s packable down jacket – $49.97
Traveling during colder months (or to colder destinations) can be a bitch when it comes to packing light. Thankfully, this down jacket for men packs down into a super-portable size. Women’s option listed below.
desk globe – $49.99
Another home décor gift for travel lovers is this vintage-inspired desk globe. This globe is 10″ and fully rotating, perfect for kids or adults.
gifts for travel lovers: $50.00 – $99.99
women’s packable down jacket – $64.98
As I mentioned above for the men’s version, this packable down jacket is indispensable for traveling in cold weather. I hate paying for bags so generally try to get away with just a carry-on if I’m going for 10 days or less, and this jacket makes it possible!
carry-on cocktail kit
OK, so this is definitely more of a novelty gift than a necessity, but how fun it is to make your own craft cocktails on a plane or train! This travel cocktail kit comes with mixes for 4 different drinks (alcohol not included).
grayl purifying water bottle – $69.99
wooden world map – $79.99
I’m obsessed with this wooden world map as a statement décor piece! It’s perfect for minimalist decorations to highlight a case of wanderlust.
gifts for travel lovers: $100.00-$199.99
skyroam portable wifi – $119.00
This Skyroam Portable WiFi device is the perfect gift for travelers, digital nomads in particular. Do you know anyone who teaches online and needs reliable WiFi? Skyroam is great. It’s a one-time cost for the device and pay-as-you-go for service.
noise-cancelling headphones – $123.00
These are a must-have for any traveler – whether it’s a crying baby in the seat behind you or a party next to your hotel room, noise-cancelling headphones can save a lot you from a lot of anguish.
kindle paperwhite – $129.99
While I whole-heartedly prefer reading an actual book, they’re not ideal when it comes to traveling due to space and weight. The Kindle Paperwhite is the next best thing, and doesn’t bother my eyes as much as other e-readers.
snaptain drone – $169.99
For travel photo & video enthusiasts, the Snaptain Foldable Drone is the perfect introduction to taking great drone shots. It’s got a respectable camera at 2.7k and shoots 4k video. Not to mention, this is one of the easier drones to learn to control!
Note: Please check the regulations of where you or your travel-loving friend are heading. Some countries or tourist destinations do not allow drones to fly in their airspace.
bose portable speaker
I love having this Bose Portable Bluetooth Speaker for nights when I want to get amped up to go out or to use as white noise when going to sleep. It doesn’t weigh much and easily connects to smartphones, tablets, or laptops.
gifts for travel lovers: $200.00 and up
swissgear luggage set – $259.99
Luggage is one of those things you don’t want to skimp on quality – ESPECIALLY if you’re a chronic traveler. SwissGear is known for having top quality in their bags and backpacks, and this luggage set is no exception. It comes with three pieces and the two checked pieces are expandable!
gopro hero8 – $299.00
A great gift for a travel lover who’s into adventure sports and underwater photography is the GoPro Hero8. This little waterproof action camera is great quality, with 4k HD video (& livestreaming), and 12mp photos.
canon powershot sx740 – $379.00
canon eos 250d / rebel sl3 dslr
Aaaand, for when you or your travel-loving friend are ready to take the plunge into the world of DSLR, I recommend this baby – the Canon EOS 250D / Rebel 3. This kit contains everything a beginner needs, including extra lenses.
Last update on 2021-10-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API